This node is used in the add request packets to set general properties for the newly created subscription. This node does not have its own type, it is defined within the parent node and has the following structure:
- The name node is required. It specifies a subscription name. Data type: string.
- The owner-id node is optional. It specifies ID of a Plesk user (subscriptions owner). Data type: integer.
- The owner-login node is optional. It specifies the Plesk user login name. Data type: string.
Note: If the information about owner is omitted, the subscription will belong to the user who issued the XML API request.
- The owner-guid node is optional. It specifies the Plesk user GUID. Data type: string.
- The owner-external-id node is optional. It specifies the ID of a Plesk user in other components or applications. Data type: string.
- The htype node is optional. It specifies one of the following hosting types: virtual hosting, standard forwarding, frame forwarding, none. Data type: string. Allowed values: vrt_hst | std_fwd | frm_fwd | none.
Note: If you specify this node, you should also include the hosting node into the request packet.
- The ip_address node is required. It specifies the IP address associated with the site. Data type: ip_address (
Note: Protocol versions earlier than 18.104.22.168 support only IPv4 addresses.
- The status node is optional. It specifies the status of the created site. Data type: string. Allowed values: 0 | 16 | 64. Meanings: 0 - active, 16 - disabled by Plesk Administrator, 32 - disabled by Plesk reseller, 64 - disabled by a customer.
- The external-id node is optional. It specifies a GUID of a subscription owner received from the Plesk components (f.e., Business Manager). Data type: string.
The following packet creates a subscription and sets all necessary general information for it:
<packet> <webspace> <add> <gen_setup> <name>example.com</name> <htype>vrt_hst</htype> <ip_address>192.0.2.11</ip_address> <status>0</status> </gen_setup> <hosting> <vrt_hst> <ftp_login>c4u7dwbc2y8</ftp_login> <ftp_password>qweqwe</ftp_password> <ip_address>192.0.2.54</ip_address> </vrt_hst> </hosting> </add> </webspace> </packet>