The branding-theme-uninstall operation is used to remove custom themes.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet uninstalling a custom theme includes the branding-theme-uninstall operation node:
The branding-theme-uninstall graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It specifies the filtering rule. For more information, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: BrandingInputFilter (
Response Packet Structure
The branding-theme-uninstall node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: result_status. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the custom theme was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the uninstalled custom theme. Data type: id_type (
This packet removes a custom theme provided by the reseller with login name JDoe: