Retrieving Custom Button Settings
The get-custombutton operation is used to retrieve custom button settings.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet retrieving a custom button settings includes the get-custombutton operation node:
<packet> <ui> <get-custombutton> ... </get-custombutton> </ui> </packet>
The get-custombutton graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It specifies the filtering rule. For more information, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: customButtonFilter (
Response Packet Structure
The get-custombutton node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The id node is optional. If the operation succeeds, it returns the ID of the custom button. Data type: integer.
- The owner node is required. It specifies users who can manage the custom button. For more information, refer to the Owner section. Data type: CBOwner (
- The properties node is required. It specifies behavior of the button. For details, refer to the Properties section. Data type: CBProps (
Note: When you retrieve details on the custom button that links to a Web application, and you have not specified values for all required properties nodes, the validation error occurs.
- The uri-components node is optional. It specifies parameters that are sent via the GET method to external web applications when clicking the button. Data type: CBUrlComponents (
The following packet retrieves settings of custom buttons of the customer with ID 1.
<packet version="184.108.40.206"> <ui> <get-custombutton> <filter> <owner> <customer-id>1</customer-id> </owner> </filter> </get-custombutton> </ui> </packet>
The following packet retrieves settings of custom button with ID 1.
<packet version="220.127.116.11"> <ui> <get-custombutton> <filter> <custombutton-id>1</custombutton-id> </filter> </get-custombutton> </ui> </packet>
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.