Use the get-events operation to retrieve the whole Action log.
A request XML packet retrieving actions log includes the get node:
The get node has the following graphical representation:
- The flush_selected_range node is optional. It specifies if the selected actions will be deleted after retrieving. Data type: boolean.
Note: To retrieve all actions performed on the server, do not specify this node.
Response Packet Structure
The get node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the get_events operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the get_events operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the get_events operation fails. Data type: string.
- The event node is optional. It contains an action data if the operation succeeds, and the list of retrieved actions is not empty. Data type: complex.
The following nodes are required only if the event node is present in the response packet:
- The type node is required. It specifies the type of the action. Data type: string. Allowed values: created | updated | deleted | status_changed | started | stopped | installed | uninstalled | siteapp_added | siteapp_removed | expired | terminated | exceeded | guid_changed.
- The time node is required. It specifies time when the action happened (in Unix timestamp). Data type: unsignedint.
- The class node is required. It specifies the class of object that performed the action. Data type: string. Allowed values: license | service | ip_address | admin_info | siteapp | client | client_limits | client_status | client_prefs | client_perms | client_ip_pool | db | db-user | site | domain | domain_limits | domain_user| domain_status | phosting | fhosting | subdomain | mailname | webuser | maillist | dns_zone | mailname_antivirus | mailname_spamfilter | mailname_mailgroup | mailname_autoresponder | mailname_attachment | session_preferences | db_server | domain_alias | remote_dns | dashboard_preset | dashboard_preset_type | dashboard_preset_name | domain_limit_size | client_limit_size | client_limit_traffic | domain_limit_traffic | plesk_component reseller | reseller_limits | reseller_status | reseller_prefs | reseller_perms | reseller_ip_pool | reseller_limit_size | reseller_limit_traffic | health_parameter
- The id node is required. It specifies the unique field of an object that performed the action. Data type: string.
Request packet samples
This packet retrieves the Action log.
This packet retrieves the Action log and removes the actions.