Retrieving ID of Last Action
Use the get-last-id operation to retrieve the ID of the last action performed on the server.
A request XML packet retrieving the last action ID includes the get-last-id node:
The get-last-id node has the following graphical representation:
Data type: none.
Response Packet Structure
The get-last-id node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the get-last-id operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the get-last-id operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the get-last-id operation fails. Data type: string.
- The id node is optional. It holds the last action ID. Data type: integer.
This request packet retrieves the last action ID.