Depending on your service plan and hosting provider's policy, you might be able to set up a website in several languages. To do this:
- Go to the Settings tab > Languages, click Add Language, and select the language you want to add. Click OK.
A copy of the main site is created in another language. It is synchronized with the main version:
- When you add a page to the site or insert a module into a page, they are added to the main site and to the site copy in another language.
- When you remove a page from the site or remove a module from a page, they are removed from the main site and from the copies in other languages.
- Go to the Modules tab, select the Language Switcher module and drag it to the place on the page where you want to add it, for example, in a DESIGN area. Select the style of the language selection menu. Click OK.
- To edit text, switch to the desired language either by clicking the links in the Language Switcher module, or by clicking the flag icons that are shown in the toolbars of modules.
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.