If you want your site visitors to be able to send you messages from your site, you can add a contact form.
To add a contact form:
- Go to the Modules tab, select Contact Form, and drag the module to the page.
- On the Settings tab, specify the following:
- Recipient's email address. You can specify several email addresses separating them with commas (,) or semicolons (;).
- Message subject.
- Text to be shown on the button that sends the message.
- Protection from automated spam postings. Leave the checkbox Enable the protection from automated spam postings selected if you want to avoid receiving spam sent by scripts or spam bots through the contact form.
The protection is based on a highly efficient mechanism, called reCAPTCHA. In the contact form, it is shown as an input box accompanied by a combination of distorted words or symbols that can be recognized only by humans. Before a message can be sent through the contact form, a user is prompted to recognize the symbols and type them in.
- If you want to add, move, or remove input fields from the form, or change their labels, click the Fields tab, and make the required changes.
- If you want to change the default message "Your message was sent. Thank you." which is shown when a message is sent, click the Reply tab and type the new text.
- Click OK.
To remove a contact form:
Place the mouse pointer over the form and click Remove.
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.