Viewing Subscription Summary
When you subscribe to hosting services, a user account is created in Plesk to allow you to manage your websites and mailboxes on your own.
You can view the following information about your account:
- Current subscriptions to service plans.
You can be subscribed to a number of service plans at once, and, therefore, can have several subscriptions associated with your account.
- Allocated and consumed resources.
- Hosting features available for your websites.
- Operations you can perform in your Plesk.
To view the information about your account and your current subscriptions:
- Go to Account.
- To view resources, hosting options, or permissions, open the corresponding tab:
- To view a list of allocated and consumed resources, click the Resources tab.
- To view a list of hosting features available for your account, click the Hosting Options tab.
- To view a list of operations that you can perform in your Hosting Panel, click the Permissions tab.
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.