Excluding All Apps from a Service Plan
Despite its name, the enable-aps-filter operation is not diametrically opposed to disable-aps-filter. The operation enable-aps-filter just clears the list of apps offered in a service plan. Thus you are able to manage the apps list (by add-package and remove-package) without calling this operation beforehand.
A request XML packet clearing the list of apps available in a service plan includes the enable-aps-filter operation node:
<packet> <service-plan> <enable-aps-filter> ... </enable-aps-filter> </service-plan> </packet>
The enable-aps-filter node is presented by type
graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It serves to specify the criteria
by which the necessary service plans will be selected from the
database. Data type:
(domain_template.xsd). See the Available Filters section for details on this node.
- The owner-id node is optional. It specifies the ID of the service plan owner. Data type: integer.
- The owner-login node is optional. It specifies the login name of the service plan owner. Data type: string.
Note: When creating request packets, put nodes and elements in the order they follow in the packet structure.
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all request packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/126.96.36.199/agent_input.svg.
The enable-aps-filter node of the output XML packet is of complex
domain_template.xsd) which has the following presentation:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the
server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the service plan was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the service
plan specified in the request. Data type: id_type (
Note: The interactive schema navigator for all response packets is available here: http://plesk.github.io/api-schemas/188.8.131.52/agent_output.svg.
This packet clears the list of apps available in the service plan base_plan.
<packet> <service-plan> <enable-aps-filter> <filter> <name>base_plan</name> </filter> </enable-aps-filter> </service-plan> </packet>
<packet> <service-plan> <enable-aps-filter> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>base_plan</filter-id> </result> </enable-aps-filter> </service-plan> </packet>