Managing Reseller Plans
Plesk version: Plesk 9.0 for Linux,| Plesk 9.0 for Windows
XML API version: 220.127.116.11
Plesk user: Plesk Administrator
Reseller plans are a kind of presets which are used for creating reseller accounts with identical permissions, limits, IP pool settings, and preferences.
- ADD creates a reseller plan
- GET retrieves information on reseller plans from Plesk database
- DEL removes reseller plans
- SET updates preferences, limits, permissions and IP pool settings for a reseller plan
- ADD-PACKAGE adds an application to the specified reseller plan
- REMOVE-PACKAGE removes an application from the specified reseller plan
- ENABLE-APS-FILTER excludes all apps from the specified reseller plan. You can add apps with the add-package operation
- DISABLE-APS-FILTER includes all apps in the specified reseller plan
- DUPLICATE creates a copy of the specified reseller plan
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.