Managing Customer Accounts
Plesk version: Plesk 10 and later
XML API version: 184.108.40.206
Plesk user: Administrator, reseller
The hierarchy of Plesk users includes resellers, customers, and additional users enumerated in the descending level order. Customers host their own sites and do not resell hosting services. Creating a customer is equivalent to creating a special account that presents customer's personal data and financial details (revenue, outstanding invoices, paid invoices, etc.) displayed in Control Panel.
- ADD creates new customer account to Plesk database.
- GET retrieves the information about the specified customer accounts from Plesk database.
- DEL deletes the specified customer accounts from Plesk database.
- SET updates/ modifies certain information about the specified customer accounts in Plesk database.
- SET-BILLING-INFO set financial information for given customer accounts.
- CONVERT-TO-RESELLER upgrades customer accounts to reseller accounts.
- CHANGE-OWNER transfers customer accounts to a new owner (provider).
- GET-DOMAIN-LIST retrieves information about all the customer's domains.
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.