Hosting settings define what type of hosting is provided with a subscription. They are described by two data types.
- Complex type domainHostingAgentSet is used in the add and set request packets.
- Complex type domainHostingAgentGet is used in the get response packets.
Both data types are similar, except they specify their vrt_hst nodes using different data types. The graphical representation of these nodes is as follows:
- The std_fwd node is required if a subscription ships with standard forwarding. Data type: none. Extended by: domainFFHostingBase (
plesk_domain.xsd). See the structure of this node in the Node std_fwd sub-topic.
- The frm_fwd node is required if a subscription ships with frame forwarding. Data type: none. Extended by: domainSFHostingBase (
plesk_domain.xsd). See the structure of this node in the Node frm_fwd sub-topic.
- The none node is required if no hosting ships with a subscription. If specified, hosting settings will be deleted. Data type: none.
The graphical representation of the vrt_hst node is as follows:
- The property node is required. It specifies a hosting parameter. Data type: PleskPhysHostingPropertyType (
- The name node is required. It specifies a hosting parameter name. Data type: string.
- The value node is required. It specifies a hosting parameter value. Data type: any.
Note: You can specify multiple property parameters in one vrt_hst node.
- The ip_address node is required. It specifies IP addresses associated with a subscription. You can provide either one ip_address node for the subscription's IPv4 or IPv6 address or two such nodes for both of them. Data type: ip_address (
The following code represents FTP login parameter:
<vrt_hst> <property> <name>ftp_login</name> <value>mylogin</value> </property> <property> <name>ftp_password</name> <value>mypassword</value> </property> <ip_address>126.96.36.199</ip_address> <ip_address>2002:5bcc:18fd:c:123:123:123:123</ip_address> </vrt_hst>
Note: To manage hosting settings, you should first retrieve a hosting settings descriptor, containing names of the settings. For details, refer to the Retrieving Descriptor of Hosting Settings section.
The following example is used to change the IP address of a subscription.
<packet version="188.8.131.52"> <webspace> <set> <filter> <name>moodletest2.test</name> </filter> <values> <hosting> <vrt_hst> <ip_address>10.39.81.10</ip_address> </vrt_hst> </hosting> </values> </set> </webspace> </packet>