Hosting settings define what type of hosting is provided with a subscription. They are described by two data types.
- Complex type domainHostingAgentSet is used in the add and set request packets.
- Complex type domainHostingAgentGet is used in the get response packets.
Both data types are similar, except they specify their vrt_hst nodes using different data types. The graphical representation of these nodes is as follows:
- The std_fwd node is required if a subscription ships with standard forwarding. Data type: none. Extended by: domainFFHostingBase (
plesk_domain.xsd). See the structure of this node in the Node std_fwd sub-topic.
- The frm_fwd node is required if a subscription ships with frame forwarding. Data type: none. Extended by: domainSFHostingBase (
plesk_domain.xsd). See the structure of this node in the Node frm_fwd sub-topic.
- The none node is required if no hosting ships with a subscription. If specified, hosting settings will be deleted. Data type: none.
The graphical representation of the vrt_hst node is as follows:
- The property node is required. It specifies a hosting parameter. Data type: PleskPhysHostingPropertyType (
- The name node is required. It specifies a hosting parameter name. Data type: string.
- The value node is required. It specifies a hosting parameter value. Data type: any.
Note: You can specify multiple property parameters in one vrt_hst node.
- The ip_address node is required. It specifies IP addresses associated with a subscription. You can provide either one ip_address node for the subscription's IPv4 or IPv6 address or two such nodes for both of them. Data type: ip_address (
The following code represents FTP login parameter:
<vrt_hst> <property> <name>ftp_login</name> <value>mylogin</value> </property> <property> <name>ftp_password</name> <value>mypassword</value> </property> <ip_address>22.214.171.124</ip_address> <ip_address>2002:5bcc:18fd:c:123:123:123:123</ip_address> </vrt_hst>
Note: To manage hosting settings, you should first retrieve a hosting settings descriptor, containing names of the settings. For details, refer to the Retrieving Descriptor of Hosting Settings section.
The following example is used to change the IP address of a subscription.
<packet version="126.96.36.199"> <webspace> <set> <filter> <name>moodletest2.test</name> </filter> <values> <hosting> <vrt_hst> <ip_address>10.39.81.10</ip_address> </vrt_hst> </hosting> </values> </set> </webspace> </packet>
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.