Each license in Key Administrator can be in one of the four possible states:
- Active - an active, usable license.
- Suspended - a license is temporarily disabled. Typically this is done to stop suspicious activity with this license, if such is detected.
- Expired - a license was not renewed on time and, therefore, became expired. Typically, this happens when a customer who uses pre-paid scheme does not pay on time.
- Terminated - the final state. A canceled, unusable license with no possibility to revert changes back.
The diagram below demonstrates transitions between the license states:
Only the following license actions from the diagram above involve calls from KA to the ISV endpoint over the ISV protocol:
- Create new - License Creation/Renewal/Upgrade Request (the PURCHASE action)
- Upgrade - License Creation/Renewal/Upgrade Request (the UPGRADE action)
- Renew - License Creation/Renewal/Upgrade Request (the RENEW action)
- Terminate - License Termination Request
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.