Setting Up Action Logging
To set up action logging:
- Go to Tools & Settings > Action Log (in the Plesk group).
- In the Logged actions group, select the actions to be logged using the checkboxes.
- In the Store records in the database field, specify the action log cleaning options: on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, or in accordance with the specified number of records stored in the database.
- To retain all action log records, select the Do not remove records option.
- To apply all the changes made, click OK.
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.