By using the Plesk Reconfigurator utility, you can move the Plesk backup files storage directory to another location on the same or another partition. Use this option when disk space is insufficient on the current partition to house new backup files, and you want to move them all to a new, larger volume.
To change location of the backup files directory, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Plesk-managed server as a user with administrator rights by using Remote Desktop.
- In the Windows Start menu, select All Programs > Plesk > Plesk Reconfigurator. The Reconfigurator application window opens.
- Select the Change Plesk Backup Data location option.
- Specify the destination directory name. If the directory does not exist, it will be created.
- Click Next. During this operation, all services will be restarted.