This extension is used to see which properties are available for different Plesk objects (such as domains, subdomains and webusers). In the descriptor of objects properties, which you can retrieve using the site/get-physical-hosting-descriptor operation, each property has the extension element. Inside the extension element there is either the service node, or one or several level nodes.
The extension node of physical hosting property can be represented graphically as follows:
- The service node is required if the property is a service. It specifies if the service is a hosting property of a managed object defined by a child node. The node can contain several or all of the following child nodes in the preassigned order:
- the domain node specifies if the property is visible when managing webspaces.
- the subdomain node specifies if the property is visible when managing typical subdomains.
- the webuser node specifies if the property is visible when managing web users.
- The level node is required if the property is not a service. It specifies if the property is visible when managing an object. The level node can have one of the following values:
- domain. The property is visible when managing webspaces.
- subdomain. The property is visible when managing typical subdomains.
This extract from a physical hosting descriptor shows that the service property asp is available for webspaces (domains), subdomains and web users.
This extract from a physical hosting descriptor shows that:
- The non-service property fp is available for webspaces.
- The non-service property ftp_quota is available for webspaces and subdomains.
For details on hosting settings, refer to the section Managing Subscriptions > Subscription Settings > Limits, Permissions and Hosting Settings.