Adding Application to Reseller Plan
The add-package operation is used to add applications to reseller plans.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet adding a new application to a reseller plan includes the add-package operation node:
The add-package node is presented by the ResellerApplicationInput type (
reseller_template.xsd). Its graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It specifies the filtering rule. Data type: ResellerSelectionFilter. For more information on filters, refer to the Available Filters section.
- The package node is required. It specifies what type of information about the added package is requested. Data type: ApplicationInput (
- The name node is required. It specifies the name of the application that will be added to the reseller plan. Data type: string.
- The value node is required. It specifies the value of the application that will be added to the reseller plan. Data type: string.
Response Packet Structure
The add-package node of the response packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the reseller plan was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the reseller plan to which the application was added. Data type: id_type (
A packet that adds an application package WordPress to the reseller plan with ID 1234 looks as follows:
Negative response from the server looks as follows: