Use the get-supported-types operation to retrieve the supported types of database.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet retrieving types of database servers supported by Plesk includes the get-supported-types operation node:
The graphical representation of the get-supported-types node is as follows:
Response Packet Structure
The get-supported-types node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: DatabaseServerResultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the get-supported-types operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the get-supported-types operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the get-supported-types operation fails. Data type: string.
- The type node is optional. It returns the types of supported database servers if the get-supported-types operation succeeds. Data type: string.
This request packet retrieves the supported types of database servers.
Response (for MS Windows server):
Response (for Unix server):