Retrieving Remote DNS Status
Remote DNS servers are enabled or disabled. If remote DNS servers are disabled, all zones are served by the local DNS server. Use the get-status-remote-dns to retrieve the status of remote DNS servers.
This node is available only in Plesk for Windows 8.1 and next versions.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet, that retrieves the status of remote DNS servers, includes the get-status-remote-dns operation node:
The graphical representation of the get-status-remote-dns node is as follows:
Response Packet Structure
The get-status-remote-dns node is presented by type DNSEnableRemoteDNS (
dns_output.xsd) and is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the information got from the server. Data type: resultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the get-status-remote-dns operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It is used to return the error code when the get-status-remote-dns operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. It is used to return the error message if the get-status-remote-dns operation fails. Data type: string.
- The dns-status node is optional. It is required if the operation get-status-remote-dns succeeds. Data type: boolean.
This request packet retrieves the status of remote DNS servers.
If the packet is sent to Plesk for Unix server, the response is as follows: