Including All Apps in a Reseller Account
The disable-aps-filter operation is used to make all applications available for specified reseller accounts. Specified resellers will be able to include these applications in their service plans.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet making all applications available for a reseller account includes the disable-aps-filter operation node:
<packet> <reseller> <disable-aps-filter> ... </disable-aps-filter> </reseller> </packet>
The disable-aps-filter node is presented by type ResellerApsFilterTypeInput (
reseller.xsd). Its graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It specifies the reseller account to be updated with the specified information. Data type: ResellerSelectionFilter. For more information on filters, refer to the Available Filters section.
Response Packet Structure
The disable-aps-filter node of the response packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the reseller account was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the reseller account for which the applications filter was turned off. Data type: id_type (
A packet that makes all applications available for the reseller account with ID 1234 looks as follows:
<packet> <reseller> <disable-aps-filter> <filter> <id>1234</id> </filter> </disable-aps-filter> </reseller> </packet>
<packet> <reseller> <disable-aps-filter> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>1234</filter-id> <id>1234</id> </result> </disable-aps-filter> </reseller> </packet>
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.