Use the delete operation to remove a specified site alias from Plesk database.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet removing the site aliases from Plesk database includes the delete operation node:
The delete node graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node specifies the filtering rule. For information on filters, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: DomainAliasFilterType (
Response Packet Structure
The delete node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the delete operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It returns the error code when the delete operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Can be used to return the error message if the delete operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. It returns a filtering rule parameter. For more information, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type:anySimple.
- The id node is optional. It returns the site alias ID; it is required if the operation delete succeeds. Data type: integer.
Deleting a single site alias
This packet deletes the MyAlias.com alias:
Deleting multiple site aliases
This packet deletes all site aliases from the primary sites MyPrimary.com and My2Primary.com.
This packet removes all site aliases from all sites on the server.