Disabling Applications Filter
The disable-aps-filter operation is used to turn off applications list for specified subscriptions and make all applications available.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet turning off the applications list for a subscription and making all applications available includes the disable-aps-filter operation node:
<packet> <webspace> <disable-aps-filter> ... </disable-aps-filter> </webspace> </packet>
The disable-aps-filter node is presented by type WebspaceApsFilterInputType (
webspace.xsd). Its graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It specifies the subscription to be updated with the specified information. Data type: DomainFilterType (
domain_input.xsd). To see the structure of this node, proceed to topic Available Filters.
Response Packet Structure
The disable-aps-filter node of the response packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response got from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Returns the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. Returns the parameter by which the subscription was filtered by in the request packet. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. Returns the identifier of the subscription for which the applications filter was turned off. Data type: id_type (
A packet that turns off the applications list for the subscription with ID 1234 looks as follows:
<packet> <webspace> <disable-aps-filter> <filter> <id>1234</id> </filter> </disable-aps-filter> </webspace> </packet>
<packet> <webspace> <enable-aps-filter> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>1234</filter-id> <id>1234</id> </result> </enable-aps-filter> </webspace> </packet>
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.