The get operation applied to subscriptions returns their lock and sync statuses if the operation packet contains the subscriptions node. In addition, such requests will return plans and add-ons associated with each subscription. The subscriptions node that stores all these details is specified by complex type SubscriptionsList (
plesk_domain.xsd). This type is structured as follows:
- The subscription node is optional. It nests the data about statuses and the plans. Data type: none.
- The locked node is required. It holds the subscription lock status. In other words, it tells whether a subscription is not updated on associated service plan updates. Data type: string.
- The synchronized node is required. It specified whether a subscription is synced with the Panel components (for example, Business Manager). Data type: string.
- The plan-guid node is optional. It specifies the GUID of an add-on plan that will be added to the subscription. Data type: string.
- The plan-external-id node is optional. It specifies the ID of a service plan in the Panel components (for example, Business Manager). Data type: string.
The following snippet illustrates how this structure appears in packets: