Syncing a Subscription with a Service Plan
Use the sync-subscription operation to roll back to settings defined by an associated service plan. This operation is actual only for locked subscriptions.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet that syncs a subscription with a service plan includes the sync-subscription operation node:
<packet version="184.108.40.206"> <webspace> <sync-subscription> ... </sync-subscription> </webspace> </packet>
The sync-subscription node (
domain_input.xsd) has the following graphical representation:
- The filter node is required. It specifies a filtering rule. For info on filters, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: domainFilterType (
Response Packet Structure
The sync-subscription node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: ResultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. It is used to return the error code when the operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Can be used to return the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is optional. It is required if the operation succeeds. Returns either subscription name, subscription ID, customer name, or customer ID depending on a way of descriptor's specification in the request packet. For info on filters, refer to the Filters of Descriptors section. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is optional. It is required if the operation succeeds. Returns the unique identifier of the subscription. Data type: integer.
- The problems node is optional. It outputs conflicts that occur on performing the operation. Data type: string.
The request packet that syncs the subscription with ID 5 looks as follows:
<packet version ="220.127.116.11"> <webspace> <sync-subscription> <filter> <id>9</id> </filter> </sync-subscription> </webspace> </packet>
<packet version="18.104.22.168"> <webspace> <sync-subscription> <result> <status>ok</status> <filter-id>9</filter-id> <id>9</id> </result> </sync-subscription> </webspace> </packet>
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.