Removing Custom Buttons
The delete-custombutton operation is used to remove custom buttons.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet removing a custom button includes the delete-custombutton operation node:
The delete-custombutton graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It specifies the filtering rule. For more information, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: customButtonFilter (
Response Packet Structure
The delete-custombutton node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The id node is optional. If the operation succeeds, it returns the ID of the removed custom button. Data type: integer.
Removing a particular custom button
The following packet removes custom button with ID 1.
Removing custom buttons of a particular customer
The following packet removes custom buttons of the customer with ID 2.