To add an image gallery to your site and upload pictures:
- Go to the Modules tab, select Image Gallery, and drag the module to the page.
- In module settings, on the Image Storage tab, select where you want to keep pictures:
- If you do not have a Picasa Web Albums account that you would like to use, leave the Presence Builder option selected. All images you use on your site will be kept on your customer account.
- If you have an account in Picasa Web Albums and want to use pictures that you store there on your site, do the following:
- Select the Picasa option, click the link on the Image Storage tab to sign in to Google, and grant access to your albums from Presence Builder.
- Select the album whose pictures you want to use or click Create Album to create an album.
- If you want Presence Builder to remove images from Picasa Web Albums when you remove them from the gallery, select the checkbox Delete images when I remove them from gallery.
When you upload images to an image gallery through the Presence Builder editor, they are automatically copied to your Picasa Web Albums account. When you remove images from the gallery, they are removed from Picasa Web Albums only if you have selected the option Delete images when I remove them from gallery.
- (Optional steps.) If you want to select the size of image thumbnails to be shown in the image gallery, change the gallery alignment (place it to the left, in the center, or to the right), or adjust the number of images to be displayed per page, click the Gallery Properties tab and make the desired changes.
The following thumbnail sizes are available:
- Small (95 x 75 pixels).
- Normal (140 x 130 pixels). This is the default setting.
- Large (170 x 170 pixels).
- To add images to the gallery, click the text Click here to upload your images, select the images that you want to upload, and click OK.
You can select and upload multiple images at once. Only images in GIF, JPEG, and PNG formats are supported.
We recommend that you use resized images that do not exceed 1024 x 768 pixels.
- To change image title and description, click the corresponding thumbnail, click the title or description, and edit the text.
If you delete the default text entirely, it will not be shown on your published site; however, it will still be shown when you edit the site in the Presence Builder editor.
- To rearrange images in the gallery, drag them to the desired location.
To remove an image from the gallery:
Place the mouse pointer over the image thumbnail and click the icon [x].
To remove an image gallery with all pictures:
Place the mouse pointer over the image gallery block and click Remove.