Configuring PHP for Virtual Directories
To be able to use web applications that require PHP4 or PHP5, you can select the required PHP version for individual virtual directories.
To select PHP version for a virtual directory within a website:
- Go to Websites & Domains and find the website's domain name.
- Click Virtual Directories.
- Browse to the required directory and click a link with its name.
- In the Tools group, click PHP Settings.
- Select the required version of PHP and click OK.
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.