Presence Builder is a tool that enables users with no knowledge of HTML markup or graphic design skills to create professional-looking sites. This tool provides a simple visual editor and a huge set of templates for different websites. The editor allows you to create web pages, add content of different types (text, images, video, scripts), and edit website settings such as website name, keywords, icons, and so on.
To create websites in Presence Builder, ensure that your hosting subscription includes this option. If it does not, choose another way or upgrade your subscription.
To create a website with Presence Builder:
- Go to Websites & Domains and find your domain name.
- Click Create Site under Presence Builder.
- Select a topic that best suits your website.
- Edit the website:
- Structure: add more pages, remove the predefined pages that you do not need.
- Content: change the predefined content to your own, add text, images, videos, scripts, and other required elements.
- Design: change the layout and color scheme.
- Publish the website.
Find more information about creating websites with Presence Builder in the section Creating Websites with Presence Builder.
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.