Store Control Panel in Plesk
After you’ve set up the online store, the control panel appears in Plesk eCommerce Toolkit:
In Plesk, you can use the control panel to do the following:
- See your business results at a glance.
- Open the instant site for viewing.
- Change the license type.
- Connect the online store with a domain.
Store Control Panel in Ecwid
To configure the content of your online store, you need to access the Ecwid control panel. Go to eCommerce and click the Manage button. Here’s how the Ecwid control panel may look:
After you’ve set up your online store, we recommend that you do the following:
- Add products that you are going to sell.
- Add business information about your company.
- Configure additional sales channels such as Facebook, Instagram, and VK.
- Set up your payment methods.
- Adjust the store’s design to your own needs and requirements.
Now your online store is ready to use.