Repair Kit is a tool that can help you automatically fix issues preventing Plesk from operating properly and bring it back online. You can use Repair Kit even when Plesk is unavailable. Repair Kit is particularly useful in the following cases:
- You do not have root access to the server.
- You are unable to determine the root cause of the issue.
- You do not have the expertise to troubleshoot the issue.
We recommend that you use Repair Kit first before contacting Plesk support.
To use Repair Kit:
- Click Open Repair Kit on the server error page. If no such button is displayed, Repair Kit cannot fix this issue. Use the
plesk repairutility or contact Plesk support.
- Log in to Repair Kit with the Plesk administrator username and password.
- Click Free Up Disk Space, Free Up Memory, and then Restart Processes.
- Click Log In to Plesk. If Plesk is still unavailable, return to Repair Kit, and then click Restart the Server.
If Plesk is still unavailable, try using the
plesk repair utility or contact Plesk support.
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.