Installing Plesk Multi Server
- Plesk Multi Server is currently supported only in Plesk Onyx. Both Plesk Onyx 17.0 and Plesk Onyx 17.5 are supported.
- Plesk Multi Server is supported in Plesk for the following operating systems:
- CentOS 6 / 7
- RHEL 6 / 7
- Ubuntu 14.04 / 16.04
- Debian 7 / 8
Note: Windows platform is not supported yet. See the Roadmap for delivering Plesk Multi Server features.
- The management node must have Plesk Onyx newly installed.
- You can use a mix of Plesk Onyx 17.0 and Plesk Onyx 17.5 servers.
- The management node is only be used for central management, not for hosting.
We strongly recommend that all servers included in a Plesk Multi Server installation should have the identical characteristics:
- Use the same operating system.
- Use the same Plesk version (to ensure XML API compatibility).
- Have the same list of installed Plesk components.
If you install a component, which is local through the management node, it is installed on the management node first. All service nodes are switched to the Unsupported status until you install the component on them.
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.