Subscribing Resellers to Plans
If you do not use billing automation, then to start serving a reseller in Plesk, you should create a reseller account and subscribe it to a reseller plan.
To subscribe a new reseller to a reseller plan:
- Go to Resellers, and click Add Reseller.
- Specify the reseller contact/billing information, user name and password.
- You can add some notes, or a description, to a reseller account. This description will be displayed in the list of resellers. Only you as an owner of a reseller account will be able to view this description.
- Select a reseller plan with which the subscription should be associated.
- Leave the Proceed to customizing the subscription checkbox cleared.
- Click OK.
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.