Managing Protected Directories
Plesk version: Plesk 8.3 for Unix and later | Plesk 8.3 for WIndows and later
API RPC version: 18.104.22.168
Plesk user: Administrator, customer
For storing sensitive data, you can create password-protected directories within subscriptions on physical hosting. It is possible to create such directories under either a standard virtual host accessible via HTTP protocol, or if applicable for a given particular subscription, under an SSL virtual host accessible via HTTPs protocol.
- ADD creates a protected directory
- SET changes protected directory properties
- DELETE removes a protected directory
- ADD-USER creates a new protected directory user
- SET-USER changes protected directory user preferences
- DELETE-USER removes a protected directory user
- GET retrieves information about a protected directory
- GET-USER retrieves information about a protected directory user
- GET-PD-LOCATION-DESCRIPTOR retrieves a protected directory descriptor
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.