Removing Protected Directory
Use the delete operation to remove a protected directory.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet removing a protected directory includes the delete operation node:
The delete node is presented by type ProtectedDirDelInput (
protected_dir.xsd), and its graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It specifies the filtering rule. For details, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: ProtectedDirFilter (
Response Packet Structure
The delete node of the output XML packet is presented by type ProtectedDirDeleteOutput (
protected_dir.xsd) and structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is returns the error code if the operation fails. Data type: integer.
- The errtext node is optional. It returns the error message if the operation fails. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is required if the request packet is valid. It returns the filtering rule parameter. For details, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is required if the operation succeeds. It returns the ID of the removed protected directory. Data type: integer.
Removing a single protected directory
The packet that removes the protected directory with ID 1 looks as follows:
If the protected directory was not found on the server, the response is as follows:
Removing multiple protected directories
The packet that removes all protected directories from site with ID 1 looks as follows: