The get operation is used to retrieve info on site aliases from Plesk database that includes the following parameters:
- Site alias preferences
- Primary site id and name
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet retrieving a site alias settings from Plesk database includes the get operation node:
The get node graphical representation is as follows:
- The filter node is required. It specifies the filtering rule. For information on filters, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: domainAliasFilterType (
Response Packet Structure
The get node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response received from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
The status node is required. Specifies the execution status of the get operation. Data type: string. Allowed values: ok | error.
- The errcode node is optional. Is used to return the error code when the get operation fails. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is optional. Can be used to return the error message if the get operation fails. Data type: string.
- The id node is optional. It returns the site alias id; it is required if the get operation has succeeded or if this id was specified in the request packet. Data type: integer.
- The filter-id node is optional. It returns a filtering rule parameter. For more information, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type:anySimple.
- The info node is optional. It is present if the get operation succeeds and contains the alias preferences. For more information, refer to the Site Alias Settings section. Data type: AliasInfoType (
Retrieving settings of a single site alias
This packet retrieves preferences of the site alias called MyAlias.com.
A positive response received from the server after retrieving info on the site alias can look as follows:
Retrieving settings of multiple site aliases
This packet retrieves preferences of the site aliases called MyAlias.com and MySecondAlias.com.
A positive response got from the server can look as follows (two site aliases exist for this site name):
The following packet is wrong because both name and site-id are used for identification.
This packet retrieves preferences of all site aliases on the server.