Managing User Interface (Custom Buttons)
Plesk version: Plesk 7.5.3 for Unix and later | Plesk 7.5 for Windows
API RPC version: 184.108.40.206 and higher
Plesk user: Plesk Administrator
A custom button is a shortcut to Plesk Web application or to an external or internal web page. It consists of an icon and a hyperlink. The ui operator serves for managing custom buttons. The operator also allows Plesk Administrators to customize graphical user interface of Plesk, so that Administrator defines what controls – buttons, icons, options and so on – should be visible or not to which Plesk users.
- CREATE-CUSTOMBUTTON creates custom button either bound or not bound to a Web application
- GET-CUSTOMBUTTON gets information about the specified custom button(s) from the Plesk database
- DELETE-CUSTOMBUTTON removes the specified custom button(s) from Control Panel and the Plesk database
- BRANDING-THEME-INSTALL installs a custom theme to customize interface appearance
- BRANDING-THEME-UNINSTALL uninstalls a custom theme
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.