Partner Central is a new user interface for buying, tracking and managing Plesk licenses. Its predecessor, Key Administrator, which can be used for the same purposes, is now acting as a powerful back-end system.
We strongly recommend using Partner Central instead of Key Administrator because Partner Central provides a more advanced and convenient way of working with licenses. We will add new features and improvements to Partner Central, while Key Administrator will evolve only as a back-end system.
If you have any comments or suggestions about the product functionality, click Suggest an Idea and describe the features you would like to see in future versions.
Partner Central is intended for license resellers and for customers who buy licenses directly from Plesk.
With Partner Central, you can do the following:
- Buy licenses for various software products.
- Manage licenses, including retrieving, activating, binding to an IP address, upgrading, cloning, and terminating.
- View statistics on your Plesk licenses.
- Search licenses and view license information.
- Specify configuration settings for several Plesk servers at once.
- Manage Partner Central users.
- Work with multiple customers.
- View and download reports on your licenses.