Exporting Accounts to Excel
To export the list of accounts to Excel:
- Go to the Accounts tab and generate a list of accounts by using a search query or the filters on the left.
- Click Export to Excel above the list of accounts.
- Select which columns of the list you want to export:
- Current columns. The Excel file will contain the columns currently displayed in the list and columns that are added automatically based on the specified search parameters.
- All columns. The Excel file will contain all possible columns that can be displayed for an account.
- If the export takes time, it will run in the background and you will be able to download the file when it is ready. Otherwise, the file will be downloaded immediately.