Managing Add-on Plans
Plesk version: Plesk 10
XML API version: 18.104.22.168
Plesk user: Administrator, reseller
Add-ons plans add extra services or resources to subscriptions on top of the ones provided by service plans.
The services and resources are controlled by add-on plan settings. The settings define the amounts of resources to allocate and permissions to use services. You can manage the following groups of settings:
- Hosting settings
- Mailing settings
- Limits on use of the Plesk resources
- Log rotation settings
- Performance settings
Refer to the Add-on Plan Settings section for details.
Important: When you update plan settings, all the associated unlocked subscriptions are automatically updated.
- ADD creates an add-on plan
- GET gets the information about specified add-on plans from the server
- DEL deletes specified add-on plans
- SET updates settings for specified add-on plans.
- ADD-PACKAGE includes an app in the specified add-on plan.
- REMOVE-PACKAGE excludes an app from the specified add-on plan.
- GET-LIMIT-DESCRIPTOR retrieves add-on plan limit descriptor
- GET-PERMISSION-DESCRIPTOR retrieves add-on plan permission descriptor
- GET-PHYSICAL-HOSTING-DESCRIPTOR retrieves descriptor of hosting settings
- DUPLICATE creates a copy of the specified add-on plan.
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.