Managing Service Plans
Plesk version: Plesk 10 and later
XML API version: 18.104.22.168 and later
Plesk user: Administrator, reseller
Service plans are hosting configuration presets which are useful when it is necessary to create multiple subscriptions with identical hosting/mail settings, limits, and other preferences.
Important: When you update plan settings, all the associated unlocked subscriptions are automatically updated.
Service plans contain various settings that are inherited by plan subscriptions. These settings are as follows:
- Hosting settings
- Mail service settings
- Limits on the use of Plesk resources
- Log rotation settings
- Performance settings
- PHP and web server settings
Refer to the Service Plan Settings section for details.
- ADD creates a service plan
- GET gets the information on the specified service plans
- DEL deletes the specified service plans
- SET updates settings for the specified service plan
- ADD-PACKAGE includes an app in the specified service plan
- REMOVE-PACKAGE excludes an app from the specified service plan
- ENABLE-APS-FILTER excludes all apps from the specified service plan
- DISABLE-APS-FILTER includes all apps in the specified service plan
- ADD-PLAN-ITEM adds custom options of service plans (additional services) to the specified service plan
- REMOVE-PLAN-ITEM removes custom options of service plans (additional services) from the specified service plan
- GET-LIMIT-DESCRIPTOR retrieves service plan limit descriptor
- GET-PERMISSION-DESCRIPTOR retrieves service plan permission descriptor
- GET-PHYSICAL-HOSTING-DESCRIPTOR retrieves descriptor of hosting settings
- DB_SERVERS manages the list of database servers available to the plan subscribers
- DUPLICATE creates a copy of the specified service plan
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.