Plesk Features Available for Extensions
An extension can receive information about Plesk entities, react to different system events, and do even more through Plesk interfaces.
In this chapter you can find the description of available Plesk interfaces that solve different tasks:
- Implement UI - implementing of the Plesk graphical user interface, including creation of pages or integration to different parts of the user interface.
- Retrieve Data from Plesk - retrieving information about Plesk objects and entities.
- Communicate with Plesk API - control over Plesk entities via the XML API interface or using the command-line utilities.
- Store Data of the Extension - storing extension data such as user settings or secret keys.
- Schedule Tasks - running periodic tasks, for example, collecting daily statistics or analyzing data.
- Manage Files - read and edit domain and server files and directories.
- Implement Your Own Authorization - checking user credentials in an external system.
- Subscribe to Plesk Events - subscribing to a particular Plesk event and triggering a particular action depending on the event information.
- Integration with System services - integration with system services like Mail or DNS.
Leave your feedback on this topic here
If you have questions or need support, please visit the Plesk forum or contact your hosting provider.
The comments below are for feedback on the documentation only. No timely answers or help will be provided.