Managing Reseller Plans
Plesk version: Plesk 9.0 for Linux,| Plesk 9.0 for Windows
XML API version: 220.127.116.11
Plesk user: Plesk Administrator
Reseller plans are a kind of presets which are used for creating reseller accounts with identical permissions, limits, IP pool settings, and preferences.
- ADD creates a reseller plan
- GET retrieves information on reseller plans from Plesk database
- DEL removes reseller plans
- SET updates preferences, limits, permissions and IP pool settings for a reseller plan
- ADD-PACKAGE adds an application to the specified reseller plan
- REMOVE-PACKAGE removes an application from the specified reseller plan
- ENABLE-APS-FILTER excludes all apps from the specified reseller plan. You can add apps with the add-package operation
- DISABLE-APS-FILTER includes all apps in the specified reseller plan
- DUPLICATE creates a copy of the specified reseller plan
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.