The del operation is used to remove a subdomain from a site/subdomain.
Request Packet Structure
A request XML packet removing a subdomain from a site/subdomain includes the del operation node:
The del node is presented by the SubdomainDeleteInputType (
subdomain.xsd). Its graphical representation is as follows:
The filter node is required. It specifies the filtering rule. For information on filters, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: SubdomainFilterType (
Response Packet Structure
The del node of the output XML packet is structured as follows:
- The result node is required. It wraps the response retrieved from the server. Data type: resultFilterType (
- The status node is required. It specifies the execution status of the operation. Data type: result_status (
common.xsd). Allowed values:
- The errcode node is required if the del operation fails. It is used to return the error code. Data type: unsignedInt.
- The errtext node is required if the del operation fails. It is used to return the error message. Data type: string.
- The filter-id node is required if the del operation succeeds. It returns the filtering rule parameter. For details, refer to the Available Filters section. Data type: anySimple.
- The id node is required if the del operation succeeds. It returns the ID of a deleted subdomain. Data type: id_type (
- 1006 - Permission is denied.
- 1013 - Subdomain does not exist.
- 1015 - Parent site/subdomain is not found.
- 1023 - Operation failed.
Removing a single subdomain
To remove the subdomain forum.example.com:
Removing multiple subdomains
To remove subdomains with IDs in Plesk database 2, 5 and 6: