Managing Add-on Plans
Plesk version: Plesk 10
XML API version: 220.127.116.11
Plesk user: Administrator, reseller
Add-ons plans add extra services or resources to subscriptions on top of the ones provided by service plans.
The services and resources are controlled by add-on plan settings. The settings define the amounts of resources to allocate and permissions to use services. You can manage the following groups of settings:
- Hosting settings
- Mailing settings
- Limits on use of the Plesk resources
- Log rotation settings
- Performance settings
Refer to the Add-on Plan Settings section for details.
Important: When you update plan settings, all the associated unlocked subscriptions are automatically updated.
- ADD creates an add-on plan
- GET gets the information about specified add-on plans from the server
- DEL deletes specified add-on plans
- SET updates settings for specified add-on plans.
- ADD-PACKAGE includes an app in the specified add-on plan.
- REMOVE-PACKAGE excludes an app from the specified add-on plan.
- GET-LIMIT-DESCRIPTOR retrieves add-on plan limit descriptor
- GET-PERMISSION-DESCRIPTOR retrieves add-on plan permission descriptor
- GET-PHYSICAL-HOSTING-DESCRIPTOR retrieves descriptor of hosting settings
- DUPLICATE creates a copy of the specified add-on plan.
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.