Managing Plesk Server
Plesk version: all versions
XML API version: all versions
Plesk user: Plesk Administrator
The server operator is designed for performing various operations on logical objects existing on the server level:
- XML API protocol
- Plesk license
- Plesk Administrator
- Server services
- Server statistics
- GET_PROTOS gets XML API protocol versions supported on the server.
- GET gets various information on server configuration, Plesk Administrator data and settings, license key, general Plesk configuration, Plesk services and statistics.
- SET changes Administrator’s password and personal information and settings, configures server traffic statistics, user's session settings, and configures outgoing anti-spam settings.
- SRV_MAN starts, stops, and restarts Plesk server services.
- LIC_INSTALL installs Plesk license key.
- INITIAL_SETUP configures Plesk server for the first time.
- GET_ADDITIONAL_KEY retrieves license keys for Plesk add-ons.
- CREATE_SESSION creates a session token that can be used for automatic logging on to the Plesk UI.
- SET-PPB-CONNECTION sets up connection with the Plesk Billing service.
- REBOOT reboots the server.
- LICENSE-ROLLBACK-KEY reverts to the previously used Plesk license key.
- LICENSE-RETRIEVE-KEYS installs all additional license keys linked to the Plesk license key.
- CLEAN-MAIL-QUEUE deletes all messages from the mail queue.
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.