Managing Reseller Accounts
Plesk version: Plesk 9.0 and later for Windows, Plesk 9.0 and later for Linux
XML API version: 22.214.171.124 and later
Plesk user: Plesk Administrator, Plesk reseller
Resellers are the Plesk users who own and manage customer accounts. All reseller accounts are managed by the Administrator. Once created, a reseller account is allotted a portion of Plesk server resources. A reseller account can be created with a unique collection of settings, or this can be done using a reseller plan that holds a collection of predefined settings. To learn more about reseller plans, refer to the Managing Reseller Plans section.
Summing up, a reseller account presents a set of reseller personal data and a collection of various settings. These settings are as follows:
- Limits on Plesk resources usage, and limits usage policy
- Application pool settings
- ADD creates a reseller account.
- SET updates reseller account settings.
- GET retrieves information on reseller accounts.
- DEL removes reseller accounts.
- IPPOOL-ADD-IP adds IP addresses to a reseller's IP pool.
- IPPOOL-DEL-IP removes IP addresses from a reseller's IP pool.
- IPPOOL-SET-IP changes type of IP addresses (shared/exclusive) in a reseller's IP pool.
- CFORM-BUTTONS-LIST displays a buttons list for a reseller's home page.
- GET-LIMIT-DESCRIPTOR retrieves reseller limit descriptor.
- GET-PERMISSION-DESCRIPTOR retrieves reseller permission descriptor.
- CONVERT-TO-CUSTOMER converts a reseller account into a customer account.
- SWITCH-SUBSCRIPTION operation changes a reseller plan for a reseller account.
- SYNC-SUBSCRIPTION operation rolls reseller account settings back to the values defined in an associated reseller plan.
- ADD-PACKAGE includes an app in the specified reseller account.
- REMOVE-PACKAGE excludes an app from the specified reseller account.
- ENABLE-APS-FILTER excludes all apps from the specified reseller account.
- DISABLE-APS-FILTER includes all available apps in the specified reseller account.
- GET-DOMAIN-LIST retrieves information about all the reseller's domains.
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.