Plesk version: Plesk 10.0 and later
XML API version: 22.214.171.124 and later
Plesk user: Plesk Administrator, Plesk reseller
Resellers are the Plesk users who own and manage customer accounts. All reseller accounts are managed by the Administrator. Once created, a reseller account is allotted a portion of Plesk server resources. A reseller account can be created with a unique collection of settings, or this can be done using a reseller plan that holds a collection of predefined settings. To learn more about reseller plans, refer to the Managing Reseller Plans section.
Summing up, a reseller account presents a set of reseller personal data and a collection of various settings. These settings are as follows:
- Limits on Plesk resources usage, and limits usage policy
- Application pool settings
- ADD creates a reseller account.
- SET updates reseller account settings.
- GET retrieves information on reseller accounts.
- DEL removes reseller accounts.
- IPPOOL-ADD-IP adds IP addresses to a reseller’s IP pool.
- IPPOOL-DEL-IP removes IP addresses from a reseller’s IP pool.
- IPPOOL-SET-IP changes type of IP addresses (shared/exclusive) in a reseller’s IP pool.
- CFORM-BUTTONS-LIST displays a buttons list for a reseller’s home page.
- GET-LIMIT-DESCRIPTOR retrieves reseller limit descriptor.
- GET-PERMISSION-DESCRIPTOR retrieves reseller permission descriptor.
- CONVERT-TO-CUSTOMER converts a reseller account into a customer account.
- SWITCH-SUBSCRIPTION operation changes a reseller plan for a reseller account.
- SYNC-SUBSCRIPTION operation rolls reseller account settings back to the values defined in an associated reseller plan.
- ADD-PACKAGE includes an app in the specified reseller account.
- REMOVE-PACKAGE excludes an app from the specified reseller account.
- ENABLE-APS-FILTER excludes all apps from the specified reseller account.
- DISABLE-APS-FILTER includes all available apps in the specified reseller account.
- GET-DOMAIN-LIST retrieves information about all the reseller’s domains.