Managing SSO Service
Plesk version: 8.3
XML API version: 184.108.40.206
Plesk user: Plesk Administrator
Single Sign-on (SSO) is a specialized form of authentication that allows a user to enter login and password only once during session of interaction with several Web applications. Use the sso operator to configure SSO service in Plesk. Before configuring SSO branding, read the Configuring SSO Branding section.
The operator is also used for managing delegation rules. The rules define what users of a specific application (registered in the same IdP as Plesk) can be authorized in Plesk.
- ENABLE enables SSO support in Plesk
- DISABLE disables SSO support in Plesk
- REGISTER registers Plesk in an IdP
GET-PREFS retrieves SSO service preferences
SSO branding operations:
- SET-DEFAULT-IDP changes Plesk default IdP URL
- GET-DEFAULT-IDP retrieves Plesk default IdP URL
- RESTORE-DEFAULT-IDP restores Plesk default IdP URL
- SET-BRANDED-IDP sets a branded IdP URL for a specific site
- GET-BRANDED-IDP retrieves a branded IdP URL for a specific site
DEL-BRANDED-IDP removes a branded IdP
Operations on delegation rules:
- ADD-DELEGATION-RULE adds a delegation rule
- DEL-DELEGATION-RULE removes a delegation rule
Leave your comments on this page
Leave your feedback or question on this documentation topic below. For technical assistance, contact your hosting service provider or submit a request to Plesk support. Suggest new features for Plesk here. Discuss general questions on the Plesk forum. All offtopic comments will be removed.